Friday 26 July 2013

Totally In Love With Sweethandz

Who ever is in that kitchen I love you. The food is to die for, everything looks exactly like it does in the pictures and they taste ummmmmh.

I started off rather heavy with the Akonfem (Guinea Fowl)

 

and the Fried Turkey (Tsofi), Fried Yam & Hot Pepper* greedy?*

 

At this time I was full, but trust me I kept going.

 
No space left for desert......

I was there with my family so we sort of dipped and dived into each others meals. I would totally recommend you try it when in london. This is not an ad just a recommendation. The owner is lovely, very welcoming and so is her cute son.

We will definately be having another meal there soon.

Sweethandz

Address

217 Holloway Road, London, N7 8DL

0207 700 6427 or 07956296062

Quick Tip: Call to order before you arrive as all their food is made fresh.

 

1 comment: