Wednesday 31 July 2013

Simon Cowell Expecting a Baby With Friend's Wife Lauren Silverman

 

Us Weekly reports that Silverman, 36, is married to real estate mogul Andrew Silverman – a close friend of Cowell’s – but they have been estranged.

Silverman is said to be "10 weeks along" and allegedly plans to leave her husband to be with the 53-year-old music mogul.

The source told US Weekly that "Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while, As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."

According to the magazine X Factor judge and the pretty brunette have regularly been seen together on trips to St Barts.

He said in a 2009 interview, "God, no. I couldn't have children. If I had them here drawing on the walls, I'd go nuts.With kids, you've got a routine you can't escape from. You've got to be up at a certain time. Got to listen. When all you want to do is sit in a corner thinking."

However, in April this year, Cowell said he no longer ruled out children: "If I knew I could be – how do I put this delicately – faithful, I would. I do like kids, I’m just not sure I’d be any good for the first six months. I don’t think I’d adopt because I’d rather have my own. I’d have to say I’d like a little girl."

Simon split with his fiancée Mezhgan Hussainy last year, said it was too late for him to have children.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment