Saturday 20 July 2013

It's Been A While!

Hey,I just realized that I hadn't put a post up in a couple of days. I'm back. Missed me much? I will Definately be updating more frequently. Summers here, its the holiday season.
Even for those that are not going away for the summer. Look at this time as a time of hope, love and blessings. * that lovely sun is surely a blessing* * watch this video and you'll realize how corny I can be at times. Lol*.
As we ready ourselves for summer, here is a video to remember the blessings of God and may we bless His name this summer.
Friendship blessing
May you be blessed with good friends.
May you learn to be a good friend to others
May you be able to journey to that place in your soul where there is great warmth, feeling and forgiveness.
May you treasure your friends.
May you be good to them and may you be there for them.
May they bring you all the blessings, challenges, truth, and light that you need for the journey.* For those going away*
In Christ’s name
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment