Wednesday 21 August 2013

Simon Cowell Confirms He's Proud To Be A Dad

This It is the first time he has opened up about becoming a father. He previously remained tight-lipped about the story and refused to comment.

The TV mogul, 53, confirmed reports that he is fathering his first child with New York socialite Lauren Silverman at the world premiere of One Direction's film, One Direction: This Is Us in London.

"Things are changing in my life right now, for the better," he told the BBC, adding: "I'm proud to be a dad."

"It's something I hadn't thought of before, but now I know I feel good about it," he admitted.

The X Factor boss added: "She (Lauren)'s a very special girl."

Asked if his schedule would be affected by being a father, he replied: "I really haven't read the newspapers. Did I miss anything?"

He added: "Unfortunately, I have to keep this, for the moment, private. It's just one of those things. Thank you very much anyway."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment