Tuesday 20 August 2013

Nollywood Celebrities Attend The Osun Osogbo Festival At The Invitation Of Governor Aregbesola

Nollywood celebrities Fathia Balogun, Doris Simeon, Tayo Adeleye, Gbenga Adeyinka, Femi Brainard and others were recently spotted at the Osun Osogbo festival that held at the capital city of Osun State.

The celebrities invited by the Governor of the State, Rauf Aregbesola.

Naija gist Insiders claim that those invited by Governor Aregbesola’s didn’t leave empty handed. Sanyeri, Odunlade Adekola and others came to the event last year in Aso ebi.

I've always wanted to go for these festivals, just to experience it. I will definately try to attend this one or the Ojude Oba. As a kid my granmother used to cart all the kids to central lagos, Isale Eko for the Fanti carnival and I loved it. We used to look down from the second floor of my great aunt's building in Gbamgbose. Good days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment