Saturday 31 August 2013

Cheryl Cole's Butt Tattoo Meets A Ton Of Disapproval From Her Fans

Cheryl Cole must have thought it a very daring idea to cover her entire derriere with an enormous tattoo of English roses .

Even tattoo fan Jodie Marsh shared her views "I think the issue is that she’s covered up her bum, for me and for a lot of people, I think because it almost is a step too far. It’s so huge her tattoo and it’s so much coverage, there’s no gaps or anything. You can’t see any skin at all.”

The roses, believed to have cost around £4,000, were completed by renowned tattoo artist Nikko Hurtado in Los Angeles, who described the 30-year-old singer as "tough as nails'".

Cheryl has already defended the giant design, after both her and her bum trended on Twitter heavily. "People are entitled to their own opinion. Personally I've never really concerned myself with other people's body parts!" she said.

"I've had it for seven-eight months but only just had it detailed. I can pretty much safely say I'm now done!"

Cheryl has around 20 tattoos in total, and this design of English roses - Cheryl's favourite flower - covers previous tattoos on the singer's body, of a reptile and barbed wire.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment