Thursday 11 April 2013

Mercy Aigbe vs Stella Dimoko PART 5

I really didn't want to put this up because Mercy Aigbe is one of my all time favourite Yoruba actress and well Stella, since her start days in Enconium her column had always been the highlight of my gbeborun week, I love her aporoko and I don't care attitude.
Okay so one of Stella's numerous sources told her that Mercy Aigbe was beaten and dragged out of a party by her husband. She put up a post to this effect, trust Nigerians that was the highlight of our day. Mercy's people replied by releasing press reports and trust Stella she shot back. This had been going on for the past couple of days. Stella's source supposedly told her that Mercy Aigbe's dress was left at the venue. You can read more of this on Stella Dimoko's blog.
Mercy has released pictures of her dress with a message for Stella.


No comments:

Post a Comment