Wednesday 10 April 2013

Agbani Darego Launches Her Denim Line - "AD By Agbani Darego"

It was announced in January that Agbani would be launching her denim line this year and it's here. Her line will consist of a range of Jeans, Polo shirts and its Zip front Shirt Dress. The Jeans will come in four styles; Bola – “Trouser Leg”, Aisha – “Classic Cut”, Ify – “Boyfriend Jeans” and Nosa – “Skinny Jeans” .
She says “Launching AD by Agbani Darego is a dream come true for me. Jeans are my loved go-to everyday look and it’s a love I share with a lot of young girls and women for its comfort and simplicity. AD by Agbani Darego is a line that caters to the ease we require of our personal style and it has been a pleasure creating a line that’s intuitive to our body, style and pocket needs. I am excited about it and I hope that it will be well received.
The products range from 6,500 Naira – 12,500 Naira.





No comments:

Post a Comment