Sunday 21 April 2013

Charly Boy Shows Another Gesture Of Love

I'm generally disinterested when it comes to Charly Boy. He's just weird and generally scares the jibbies off me. Give it to him, he loves his wife and he shows it in the most beautiful ways. There's a picture of them at the airport. These lovey couple  have been married for more than 30 years believe or not. He must have more than two personas in him.

For valentines, he suprised her with a four country tour of London, Jamaica, Dubia and Ethopia.


For his wife's birthday he declared a weeks holiday both at home and at work for all to honor his wife. The letter he wrote his wife follows.
“With all the mysteries, the enigma and the eccentric persona of the Charlyboy brand that has so tormented our lives; you are unswervingly glued to Mr. Oputa. You have never mixed up the two. You know your husband and your husband knows you.”
Charles finished his letter........
”There is no gainsaying that you are the most beautiful woman on earth. With just you, I evolved from nothing to something. With you, I simply grew my worth. In my next world, it’s Diane Oputa. You have not stopped showing me the amazing side of you.

Each day is a manifestation of another amazing and estimable you. Even as your beauty continues to radiate, so your sensitivity. It’s hard to express all that burns inside of me.
They are inexplicably enormous. The world is beautiful today, because you have been created to join me in this journey through life. I owe you just one single honour on a day like this. Just to say thanks for always being my baby-girl.
Have a super awesome day today!
Happy birthday LOVE…
Your boy,
Charlyboy
Cute huunn.

No comments:

Post a Comment