Monday 29 April 2013

Have A Laugh. These So Called Celebrities Crack Me Up

Apparently she was in Cameroon touring and ...........

Read what she posted herself...
My attempt to disguise & go do regular folk stuff few weeks back backfired when 1 lady recognized me smh she was like Dencia & I didn’t even act like it was my name lol what busted me was my assistant who kept laughing (I was so pissed she sold me put) the lady was like u are covering ur face thinking no1 will recognize u, she called her kids 2 come c me, I was like damn woman I’m tryna hide & save some $$. she was understanding & didn’t call more folks I was amazed cuz she is in her late 40′s i wouldn’t think someone older will take time to really follow me up for over 10mins & walk up 2 me .B ut it’s all good it means what ever I did in Cameroon is working."
I had to laugh. Not because of what actually happened, but WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?
Will you be laughing at her or with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment