Thursday 28 March 2013

Worst chat-up lines

Has a lame pick up line ever been used on you? What exactly were your thoughts? A lot of times we just roll our eyes, either walk away or make the best of it by laughing it off. Some of these have never been used on me and those that have......... well I could`nt think of a reply as I was too busy thinking about how a girl gets herself in situations like these. Well, here it goes.

A hook up could turn from this,


To this, with one of these chat up lines.


Chat-up lines have come a long way from the simple days of ’Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?’: they’re now ruder, lewder and – in many cases – even more sexist than ever before. From gross-out humour to less-than-subtle penis innuendos, there really are some corkers out there. So what are the worst pick-up lines to have been uttered by men hoping to woo the object of their desires in a bar? And more importantly, what are the best comebacks for these regrettable utterances? Here’s the full rundown…

10. The human body has 206 bones. Would you like another one?
Suggested response: ‘OK, but I warn you: I’m prone to dislocation.’

9. I may not be the best looking guy here, but I’m the only one talking to you.
Suggested response: ‘True, but my big brother Scary Dave will be here shortly and I’m sure he’ll happily join the conversation.’

8. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Suggested response: Close airwaves

7. Are you free tonight, or is it going to cost me?
Suggested response: ‘Sorry, I don’t carry out cosmetic surgeries in the evenings’.

6. Hey, I hear your ankles are having a party. Do you want to invite your pants down?
Suggested response: Not that we’re condoning violence, but the only appropriate response here is a slap.

5. Do you work with computers? Because you just turned my software into hardware.
Suggested response: ‘Access denied’.

4. Feel my shirt. It’s boyfriend material.
Suggested response: ‘Really? It feels like polyester’.

3. Damn girl, that bone structure is giving my bone structure.
Suggested response: ‘Thanks, I inherited it from my Grandma. Nice to hear she’s still got it.’

2. My lust for you is like diarrhoea: I just can’t hold it in
Suggested response: ‘My lust for you is like smallpox: eradicated’.

1. Were you forged in the fires of Mount Doom? Because you’re precious.
Suggested response: ‘YOU SHALL NOT PASS’


No comments:

Post a Comment