Friday 29 March 2013

My Fantasy Vacation Spots. Prt 1

I apologize in advance for this post I really want to post it but my iPad been acting like its got a mind of its own today.

I haven't been on holiday for over a year now and I'm itching to get on a plane. The silly travel agencies that keep sending me emails are not helping either. I will write a bucket list, things I'll do in the next couple of years and then start ticking. Travelling will be a big part of that list. if you were to write a list what would be on it?

This is somewhat of a start to my bucket list and I'll keep updating. Some of these are realistic but for others I'm still waiting on Gods blessings.

St Bart's. Of course it's got to be my number one, it's the french-Caribbean destination of the rich and famous. Who could blame them its absolutely beautiful. 

                 

  



 

Maldives

Sunbathing and scuba diving in Maldives, an Indian Ocean oasis made up of 1,190 islands, of which only 200 are inhabited; oftentimes, resorts such as the Viceroy take over an entire island.

No comments:

Post a Comment